Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mama Mia Pizzaria


I haven't posted in a while...so I thought I would share a bit of "cutie pie" cooking show with y'all.


We have this great pizza dough recipe that is so easy.
The kids LOVE to decorate their own pizza.


She is even a HAM when she is making pizza. But then he is a "Taddei".


Hormel has a wonderful new uncured pepperoni! It tastes wonderful.

He she is...Vanna...placing the pepperoni so perfectly.


In to the oven they go...

READY to eat!

Now for mama's version... Kinda makes me feel like a gourmet cook, for about a minute.


Voila!

Let me know if you want the dough recipe...Just send me your email.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Korin,
I can't believe how big the kids have gotten. I would love to have the dough recipe if you don't mind. leave me a comment if you need my email. Take care old neighbor!

Scarlet said...

Sí, sí, I want the dough recipe. I've been focused on cooking lately...if you haven't figured it out already (by my latest blog post!).

Btw, your little girl is so big and adorable! I want to see you all again...and I heard you may be in the area (per Mr. Taddei)...? WHEN??!!

Smooth Sailing said...

Hi Ladies... I'll email it over to you right away. Thanks for your comments!

I have some fun posts coming up soon, so check back (don't fall over with amazement ily).

Scarlet said...

I just fell over with amazement...but I got up again! :)

I'm glad to see you posting again and I can't wait to try that pizza dough! Yum!

I've been trying to experiment with more dishes, so any recipes you may have, pass them over! Thx!