Friday, June 5, 2009

Little Man Jumps!


So, as you can see...Little Man likes to JUMP!
I was attempting to organize my pictures and
realized that I had a LOT of pictures of the Little Man jumping!

He can even jump with a binky!

That was Oceanside, CA, by-the-way...


Found this one of him jumping on the Star of India in San Diego...

We never wanted Little Man to have "1st Child Syndrome"so,
we encouraged him to just "go for it"!

Here in Florida, the routine was... Dad digs a big hole,
and Little Man climbs up the pile and...JUMPS!


Back in Oceanside....There are always good sand cliffs the tide left the night before.


This is in St. George, UT. Love those RED rocks!
His hands make me laugh.


Carlsbad, CA... Catching some air. I wonder what he will do on a surfboard?


Pt. Loma (San Diego). Notice Sweetie Pie's look of amazement!


Ah yes...Orange Beach, AL. That sand is like baby powder,
which is a good thing with sand built up this high!


Even in the flat land of the Bahamas...he can still find something to jump off of.

Now Sweetie Pie wants HER own collection of jumping photos. Hummmmm?
Better get started!

Happy Jumping!

6 comments:

Scarlet said...

This is better than any scrapbook pages I've ever seen...and I was a Creative Memory Consultant! I LOVE how you organized these jumping photos (through the years) and how he gets braver and braver with each shot. Some of those jumps look pretty darn scary!

I can't wait to see what you come up with for Sweetie Pie.

Great post, my friend! :)

Nadine said...

How totally cool. It's amazing the little guy loves to jump so much and you caught it on camera.

Smooth Sailing said...

Thanks for the complement Ily! I couldn't believe I got the pictures to upload in order!

Nadine...Thanks for stopping by. Yea, I'm so glad we took the time to film...all these years! Pretty funny to look back on.

Harmony said...

haha I have a rather large collection of my little pip-squeak after she's climbed something extremely tall (for her size that is). She's been scaling counters, dressers, and bookshelves since before she could walk!

Marla said...

These are great photos! Her certainly is a jumper, parachute jumpimg, bungee jumping, what's next!

j said...

Gosh, I love all of your photos! Makes me think of the Van Halen song :)

Orange Beach is a great place. The description of the sand was right on!