Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year is Almost Here

OK..This year is going to be different! I've been thinking about all the things that I want to accomplish this year and I AM going to get them done.

Usually I only "list" physical things i.e. Get in shape (always on the list), be more organized...you know, but this time I'm also including spiritual ones as well. I think that they are the MOST important.

A friend of mine accomplished something that I'm sure has been on her list for a long time. She finished her book and it is now for sale on Amazon! It looks like a great book if you would like to check it out! It's called Prisoner of Circumstance...

What a wonderful accomplishment. I can't wait until my husband finishes the one he is writing. Thank you Nadine for the offer to help with self-publishing.

As another little plug, my niece Harmony just started a little business making hair bows and other children's items. She comes from a VERY creative family and has made some beautiful things. Check them out if you have a minute.. Apricot Smiles

Well, the New Year is right around the corner... Let's see how I do on my resolutions! Any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

5 comments:

Nadine said...

Any time I can help, I would be delighted. Thank you for posting. Tomorrow I'll announce the winners.

Scarlet said...

Nadine is an awesome and inspirational woman, and I bonded with her instantly.

I can't wait to get my hands on her book. It's going to be a great read.

I'll check out Harmony's site in a minute.

Happy New Year, Chica! You can do ANYTHING you want to do. Remember that.

Harmony said...

Thanks for the free plug! :) I'm trying to think of a really great New Year's Resolution...I'll keep you posted.

Marla said...

I hope you had a great Christmas. I really need to as exercise into my life, I just don't know when I would work that into my routine.

LZ Blogger said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am really surprised how many folks have had relatives who actually worked on Hoover Dam. You are right... folks were tough back in those days! Please stop by again some time. I haven't posted in a while which is REALLY unlike me! (even if) I am the LAZY Blogger! ~ jb///