Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Music

Happy December!

Well, I normally wouldn't try to use my blog to sell too many things, but I thought some of you might be interested in some Christmas CD's that my husband arranged and recorded (music is his first profession). My husband plays most of the instruments and and we both sing as will as one other female vocalist.

My good friend Scarlet and I were chatting about these CD's yesterday.

I mentioned the stories of her daughter singing along to the music on these CD's years ago. We laughed because she didn't remember that at all. I guess we are getting old. It's good to have friends that remember the pieces of the puzzle so we can put it all together later! Maybe blogs will help with that issue!


Silent Night: A Christmas Collection is a mixture of traditional favorites with some very nice vocals.


Joy to the World: A Christmas Collection is a mixture of instrumental traditional favorites.

If you would like to listen just click here .

I'm selling them for $9.99 each or two for $14.99 and $2 flat rate shipping for any quantity. Just email me directly at korintaddei@gmail.com if you are interested!

Or, if you are interested in the MP3's you can just download them directly from CD Baby.

Thanks and I hope your Christmas Season is off to a wonderful start!

5 comments:

Scarlet said...

Funny that you should write about this today (of all days).

Btw, who cares if our memory goes? Who wants to remember we're getting old! ;)

Enjoy your music...and we will, too!

Cheers, amiga!

Smooth Sailing said...

OK, Amiga Bonita! I hope I wasn't implying that YOU were getting old and that I was the one with the good memory!

Nadine said...

I think that's wonderful that you got to sing on some of the CDs. My husband has a nice voice - me, not so much, but he still loves me.

Harmony said...

Hey, we have these! :)

Marla said...

I love Christmas music, I sing it all the time. Well not on a CD, I just sing, as bad as I sound, everday when I commute to work. It's such feel good music.