Thursday, October 30, 2008

Long Over Due...

For years I have been meaning to do one of these. So, for those of you that sent them to me...here you go!

A-Attached or Single: Attached, for 23 years...22 married!
B-Best Friend: My husband. I definitely married up!
C-Cake or Pie: Homemade Apple Pie. Traditional Style
D-Day: Saturday. Can't wait for Sunday!
E-Essential Item: hot showers. Sailing makes you appreciate EVERY one.
F-Favorite Color: Candlelight Yellow (It's a girl thing)
G-Gummi bears or gummi worms: Swedish Fish. My mom got me hooked.
H-Hometown: Pleasant Grove, UT
I-Indulgences: Cinnabons
J-January or July: January, my birthday month. Wait, is it my favorite now?
K-Kids: two
L-Life is incomplete without: My Family and our instruments.
M-Marriage Date: August 29, 1986. My husband says he was "86'ed".
N-Number of Siblings: two brothers and two sisters. I'm the queen, ruler of them all.
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples if they are super crispy.
P-Phobias or Fears: Cockroaches. Need I say more?
Q-Quote: Pray to God, but row towards shore.
R-Reason to Smile: listening to my kids laugh
S-Season: Fall
T-Tag:
U-Unknown fact about me: I'm addicted to cinnamon rolls.
V-Vacation destination of choice: Caribbean
W-Worst Habit: cinnamon rolls
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds...but only when preggy. So much fun!
Y-your favorite food: Steak
Z-Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

3 comments:

Janell said...

Hi, Korin! It was fun getting to know you by this stroll through the alphabet. I'm totally with you on "Can't wait for Sunday!"

Harmony said...

I am SOOO addicted to cinnamon rolls. It's an illness :)

Marla said...

This is nice to have some special personal information about you. I know by your writings and comments that you are a really special person. I too always crave cinnamon rolls!